Please note this tool is designed for use on laptop and desktop computers.
Use the Free Image Converter to upload and convert your images for posting to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and many other social networks (see below). There are over 45 presets including ads, covers, banners, profiles, and post images.
Red dashed line:
- After selecting a preset you may notice a red dashed outline.
- This matches the aspect ratio of the preset and represents the live work area.
About the preset image sizes
- We use the preferred image size on record for each social network.
- Some of the presets call for a large image. If so, you can either zoom, but be aware for potential blurring, or start over with a larger original image.
- Enter your email address. Please be sure it is accurate because we use your address to send you the finished image.
- Upload your image.
- Select a preset from the selections on the left.
- You may add a background color, zoom in, or crop, as needed.
- When done with your adjustments, click the "PROCESS AND SEND IMAGE" button.
Our software fits your uploaded image as best it can to the selected preset while preserving its aspect ratio to avoid distortion.
If your image's aspect ratio differs from that of the preset your image may be cropped in one or both dimensions. If it appears to be cut-off try clicking over the image and dragging left and right, or up and down to get the desired crop.
If your image is too small in both dimensions you can move it around the live area, zoom in, or both. Please note that zooming in on an image may cause blurring in some instances. This will depend on the relationship of the your image's size to that of the preset.
When an image is smaller than the preset you can also set a background color by clicking the background checkbox and selecting a color by clicking on the black color square.
We currently provide image presets for the following social networks. Please note that this list is subject to change. While we work to promptly maintain all of the presets, social networks may change their specifications at any time.