As we prepare for the full release of Kaboodle Media, we are inviting a limited number of people to join our new Beta Program. Your opinion of the products and services we offer is very important to us. The goal is simple: to find what works, what doesn't, and what may need a little improvement before we go to a wider public launch. We would love to get your feedback, but note that the number of available slots is limited.
There is no cost or obligation to participate in the beta program.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidates are creative people such as photographers, singer-songwriters, bands, composers, poets, writers, videographers, bloggers, and anyone that supports them. If you fall within that list and are serious about marketing yourself or your organization, you are encouraged to apply.
Is there be training?
Yes, all program participants are invited to our free online Training Workshops.
What will you be agreeing to?
As with any Beta program, you will be asked to agree to several conditions before you begin testing. Don't worry, we're not asking for much! Here's a summary of the main terms you'll be agreeing to:
- You acknowledge that you are participating in a Kaboodle Media Beta program and the info you learn as a tester is confidential and cannot be shared
- The information you provide in the Beta Program sign-up form is accurate
- You are not a member of the press, nor an employee or representative of any competitor
- You won't disclose your role or work as a Beta Program participant to any member of the press, any public news group, or any third party
- You will reasonably respond in a timely manner to our requests for feedback
- You allow us to freely use the feedback and suggestions you provide
If you agree to these conditions, we would like you to apply. If your application is approved you will be asked to read and accept the full "Beta Tester and Confidentiality Agreement" governing the use of the Kaboodle Media platform as Beta Program participant.
We look forward to hearing from you!